Dr. Hema Tripathi
Principal Scientist & Incharge AKMU
Dr. Hema Tripathi
Principal Scientist & Incharge AKMU
|Name of the scientist||Degree||Present position held||Telephone||Mobile no|
|Dr. Hema Tripathi||Ph. D.||Principal Scientistemail@example.com||01662-281606 (o)||9410499821,9416545517|
|Field of Specialization||Animal Physiology||Total No of Research Papers|
|No. Patents Granted / Filed||Nil||National||121|
|No. of M.V.Sc. /M.Sc. Student Guided||10||International||04|
|Present No. of M.V.Sc./M.Sc. Students||Nil||Total no. of Books / Manuals||01/06|
|No. of PhD Student Guided||11||Total no. of popular articles||91|
|Present No. of PhD Student||2||Chapters in Edited Books & compendiums in last five years||24|
· Bharat Ratna Dr.C. Subramaniam Award for Outstanding Teacher 2015 for promoting quality teaching in the field of Social Sciences. The award consists of ₹1.00 lakh Cash and Citation.
· Best Teacher Award- 2005- 06 by IVRI Deemed University, received Rs.10, 000 in cash medal and citation Nominated three times (2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07) for Best Teacher Award of IVRI
· Best paper presentation award at session on Good Governance in private Extension at the International conference on Good governance in Agriculture Extension in 2015 jointly organized by MANAGE and Centre of Good Governance at Hyderababad.
· Recipient of Best zonal Krishi Vigyan Kendra Award, 2010 (Zone-IV) of Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi for its outstanding contribution in Extension Education wherein a cheque of Rs 4lakhs and citation was received. The award was given by Hon’ble Union Minister of Agriculture Shri Sharad Pawar Ji on 3rd December 2011 on the occasion of inaugural function of National KVK Conference held at Jawahar Lal Nehru Krishi Vishvavidyala, Jabalpur.
· Recipient of Certificate of Recognition award for contribution in promotion of Agriculture technologies at zonal Project Directorate by Dr K D Kokate, Dy Director General (AE) at Kanpur on occasion of Annual Day Celebration on 19th March 2012
· My PhD student has received Jawaharlal Nehru Award for outstanding Thesis Research in Agriculture and allied sciences 2011 in the field of Social Sciences by ICAR. The award was given by Hon’ble Union Minister of Agriculture Shri Sharad Pawar Ji on 16th July 2012 on the occasion of ICAR foundation day celebration oat New Delhi.
· Recipient of recognition award for the year 2003-2004 by Zonal Coordinator Unit, Zone IV, ICAR during Zonal Workshop of KVK’s of U.P. and Uttaranchal held 16th – 18th September 2004 at CSAUA&T campus, Kanpur for significant contribution of KVK in the dissemination and application technology especially for cause of farm women development on the basis of its documentation, presentation, exhibition and overall performance.
· Recipient of Best Research paper by Indian Dairy Association in 2001 wherein Rs. 5000/-and a certificate was given.
· Best Popular article 2001 Cash and Certificate published in Pashu Anusandhan Patrika at IVRI.
· Recipient of IInd Prize in All India scientific essay writing competition organized by Dr. C.M. Singh. Endowment Trust in 2001
· Recipient of Pky oS;tUrh iqjLdkj for outstanding work done in Hindi in 2004 by IVRI
· Recipient of Special recognition award for outstanding contribution in field of extension National Seminar on Entrepreneurship Development for Livelihood security- Experience, Prospects & Strategies for Rural India, 29th Nov.-1st Dec., organized by & IVRI, Izatnagar, Bareilly (U.P.)2005 Mobilization Society.
· Knowledge test of the veterinarians about the occupational health hazard and the ways of reducing these hazards ( Under PhD student research)
· Management efficiency index to measure the dairy entrepreneurs coordinating ability in management of dairy enterprise in urban, peri urban and rural areas ( Under PhD student research)
· A scale to measure the attitude of farmers towards rearing indigenous cattle ( Under PhD student research)
· A scale to measure the attitude of veterinary officers and livestock Extension officers towards delivery of livestock extension services to women farmers ( Under PhD student research)
· An index to measure the dairy entrepreneurs coordinating ability in management of dairy enterprise in urban, peri urban and rural areas ( Under PhD student research).
· Indian society of Extension Education, New Delhi
· Indian Research journal of Extension Education, Agra
· International Extension Forum, Chennai
· International Federation for women in Agriculture, New Delhi.
· Mobilization society ( The Society for Community Mobilization for Sustainable Development, Division of Agricultural Extension, IARI, New Delhi
Institutional · Principal Investigator: Factors influencing on
participation of rural youth in farming: an
External funded – Nil
Inter institutional – Nil
International – Nil
Top Eight Research Publications
|1. Tripathi, H. and Kunzru, O.N. (1993). Productivity of dairy animals and employment generation among rural women. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences, 63 (12): 1295-1298.||2013:6.6, 2015:6.0|
|2. Tripathi, H. and Kunzru, O.N. (1994). Correlates of employmentof rural women in dairying. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences,64(1):53-56||2013:6.6, 2015:6.0|
|3. Tripathi, H. and Arya, H.P.S. (1995). Participatory roles of rural women in animal husbandry enterprise. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 64: (3): 331-3||2013:6.6, 2015:6.0|
|4. Rajput,D. S. Tripathi, H. (2005 ).Migratory pattern of Raika patoralists in Bikaner district of Rajasthan The Journal of Camel Practice and Research,12(1):53-56||2013:6.4, 2015:6.08|
|5. Tripathi, H. (2006). Approaches in documenting ethno veterinary Practices. Indian Journal of Traditional Knowledge, 5(4): 579- 581.||2013:6.8, 2015:6.44|
|6. Kumar, R. and Tripathi, H.(2011). Sustainability of
crossbreeding practice perceived by the dairy farmers in midwestern plain zone of Uttar Pradesh. Journal of Applied AnimalResearch, 39(3):257-260
|2013: 6.8, 2015: 6.48|
|7. Tripathi, H. and Mourya, R.( 2013). Alternate feed and fodder management practices followed by dairy farmers in drought prone areas of Bundelkhand region of UP. Animal Nutrition and Feed Technology, 13(2): 317-322||2013: 6.6, 2015: 6.0|
|8. Hamdani, S.S, Tripathi, H. and Tomar, S.S.(2015). Contributionof para-veterinary professionals in rendering livestock health services in Uttar Pradesh. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences, 85
|2013:6.6, 2015: 6.0|
This website belongs to , Indian Council of Agricultural Research, an autonomous organization under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India
Copyright © 2017 - All Rights Reserved - CIRB, Hisar