Principal Scientist & Head
|Dr. Anurag Bharadwaj||Principal Scientist||LPM||01662281630 ,919416867561 M)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Buffalo production and management, housing management, field progeny testing, promotion of buffalo farming in the field.
1. Bhardwaj A, Dixit V B Sethi R K and Khanna S .2007. Association of breed characters with milk production in Murrah buffaloes. Indian J Animal Sci. 77: 1011-1016.
2. Bhardwaj A, Dixit V B and Sethi R K. 2006. Economics of buffalo milk production in Hisar district of Haryana state. Indian J Dairy Sci., 59:322-327.
3. Bharadwaj, A. 2006. Buffalo farm management practices. Livestock International 10(9): 16-23.
4. Bhardwaj A, Sethi R K and Sharma M L. 2005. Effect of some winter management practices on production and reproduction performance of buffaloes. Indian Buffalo J. 3(2): 105-107.
5. Bharadwaj, A. and Sethi. R.K. 2000. Meat production potential in Murrah buffalo male calves under different systems of feeding management. Indian J. Anim. Sci., 70: 769-770.
6. Bharadwaj, A, Sengupta, B P and Sethi, R K. 2000. Effect of feeding rumen protected and unprotected protein on nutrients intake and reproductive performance of lactating buffaloes. Indian J. Anim. Sci., 70: 428-430.
7. Bharadwaj, A. and Sengupta, B P. 1999. Effect of sources of dietary unprotected and protected protein on lactational performance of Murrah buffaloes. Buffalo Journal, 15: 269-278.
8. Sethi, R.K., Bharadwaj, A. and Chopra, S.C. 1994. Effect of heat stress on buffaloes under different shelter strategies. Indian J. Anim. Sci., 64(11): 1282-1285.
9. Bharadwaj, A., Sethi, R.K. and Chopra, S.C. 1992. Influence of environmental stress on voluntary intake in lactating Murrah buffaloes. Indian Dairyman, 44(10): 489-492.
This website belongs to , Indian Council of Agricultural Research, an autonomous organization under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India
Copyright © 2017 - All Rights Reserved - CIRB, Hisar